Host your next gathering in our beautiful space while supporting a meaningful cause. Located just steps from downtown Nashville, The Venue @ Rocketown is perfect for your next fundraiser, concert, corporate event, or reception.
The Venue at Rocketown is one of the few open floor plans in Nashville with a truly versatile space. With 9,000 square feet available to work with, our urban and industrial venue acts as a blank canvas for any type of event and stunning setting for any occasion.
1,500 guests standing
500 guests in a formal banquet setting
800 guests in a theater configuration
- 9,000-square-foot open floor plan
- Downtown Nashville location
- Exposed concrete walls, soaring steel beam ceiling, and modern design
- 40’ x 24’ x 3’ modular stage with state-of-the-art LED screen and high-end technology
- Clair Brothers sound system, expertly engineered for the space and delivering an immersive, high-fidelity sound system
- Self-contained and maintained PA and lighting systems
- Rigging points extending 2 parts of the room (specs are available upon request)
- Four 10” cable chase holes for running cables outside
- Chairs on hand for theater style configurations
- Backstage load in area off Fourth Avenue
- Two furnished green rooms, one complete with an ADA shower
- Restroom complex
- A small snack bar room with a sink
And the best part is knowing that your rental directly supports Rocketown’s work, helping us create a safe place for teenagers to be and be known, explore new possibilities for their lives, and launch a life of purpose and faith.
Have questions? Email and a member of our team will be in touch soon.