Rocketown's Main Venue is one of the few open floor plans in Nashville and is a truly versatile space. With 9000 ft^2 available to work with, our urban and industrial venue acts as a canvas for any type of event, such as: concerts, fundraisers, gala's, corporate parties, benefits, church services, and more.
- Self-contained and maintained PA and Lighting systems.
- Rigging points extending 2 parts of the room (specs are available upon request).
- Stage is 40’ wide (48’ at wings) x 24’ deep x 3’ high and modular. A reconfiguration fee applies.
- Backstage load in is on 4th Avenue. There are secondary double-door entrances around venue.
- Four 10” cable chase holes for running cables outside.
- Standing room capacity for 1,500 people. Seated capacity varies with layout. Two furnished green rooms backstage, one complete with an ADA shower.
- A restroom complex is located withtin the Main Venue.
- A small snack bar room with a sink.
Contact us about weekday and weekend rates. Non-profit rates are available for weekdays.
Click image to enlarge, then click Left or Right To See Additional Gallery Images.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Madison McGlynn, Rentals & Music Venue Manager
at [email protected]