Audio / Visual
- Included in the rental rate is access to all of our AV systems as well as our gear packages. Please contact our Production Manager for information about our gear and systems.
- Included in the rental rate are the services of an experienced audio visual engineer. They will be responsible for assisting with any and all production needs there may be.
- Any AV needs, including additional rentals, must be advanced with our Production Manager prior to the event date.
- Rocketown is open to all caterers. If recommendations are needed, we can provide you with a list of caterers.
- Booking is based upon our availability. If you have a date in mind, we are happy to put a hold on the calendar for you. A hold does not require any sort of payment or signing. Once we agree on an open date, we will draft up a contract for you to sign and you will be required to put down 50% of the rental fee. Full payment is required before you have access to the space.
- Rocketown parking is limited and arrangements need to be discussed with our Rentals & Music Venue Manager prior to your event. We do offer free parking and have approximately 150 parking spaces on our property. There are approximately fifty spaces off of 4th Ave. and one hundred off of Lea Ave.
Rentals & Vendors
- Rocketown has a list of preferred vendors. Please contact our Rentals & Music Venue Manager for assistance with any rental needs or inquiries. on our property.
- Rocketown has a security ratio of 1:75 for events. The quantity of hired security is subject to change depending on ticket sales and or head count.
- Rocketown does not have a service fee or a minimum requirement.
- We are a NON SMOKING FACILITY. This does include VAPE and E-CIGS.
- We have an exclusive contract with Music City Tents and Events.